As the name suggests*, a highlight was the keynote by Professor Donald Shoup of UCLA. Also featured were Profs Graham Currie and William Young from Monash University.
You can now download presentations and audio files from the event from HERE.
The downloads available include:
- A podcast of Professor Shoup's keynote address
- Two Shoup presentations: One on parking pricing policies and one on minimum parking requirements.
- A podcast of Professor Currie's keynote address
- Prof Currie's presentation on the impact of the Melbourne car parking levy
- GTA Consultants presentation on car parking strategies in activity centres
While in Australia, Prof Shoup also spoke at the 12th Australian Parking Convention and Trade Exhibition (APC2010) which was held in Sydney on 7 to 9 November.
* "The High Cost of Free Parking" is the title of Shoup's now famous book on parking policy.
Update: fixed a broken link to the Town Hall seminar.